Thursday, June 24, 2010

Giving up.

Giving up is really not an option in life. Buh at this point of MY life, yeah I gotta say, Imma fucking give up on this girl. I just cant take this shit anymore. Shes not giving one shit about me... :/ so I guess I'm not really gonna do the same.
Plus, if you have read my other posts, I guess im just not that into her. Im no doormat, that can just be used and i cant wait for her forever. :/ I thought i could. because i really thought she was the one, buh in the end... its never right. no one shall ever be right for me :(
Life is something you make up on your own. yeah, maybe you do need some ppl. buh in the end, its what you have and what you have lost. you gain yet you loose. life is exactly like that. You gain friends yet you shall loose some in the end. people who stay are the ones worth fighting for.
I guess, i couldnt fight this battle of hers , i have bleed to much for her. and i know im not going to get her at the end of this war. cuz this is just not my battle to win. :/
Much loves. x

No comments: