Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Difficult-ness. :/

Gaah. Girls are difficult. Really difficult... Buh in this case, shes kinda like not..? I dont know. shes confusing me. its like i like her, buh then i dont. cuz shes not really doing or giving me anything. she texted me saying she was crying. i called her up and i listened. and oh how i wish i was with her... how i wish i could resolve everything... all her troubles.
buh in this case, i cant really do that can i? this sucks. i suck. i like like this girl to death and i shall do anything for her. buh then its all going wrong. why? I want her to see that i want her so bad. i want her to be mine. i want to show me that i can be her superman. i will take her hand and make sure she feels safe. i be anything she wants. i know shes the one for me.
Have you ever believed in love at first smile ? or laugh? yeah, thats who i felt. when she smiled , i know thats he was the one for me. the way she walks is so amazing. the way she laughs is cute. i find her amazingly cute. why cant she see that i can be her hero. i can be everything she needed.
Im puzzled. i want her, yet its so difficult to get her.. should i give up? or should i keep fighting this battle... ?
im stuck, i dont really know what to do.. can someone out there help me? gaah. she been on my mind like everyday...

Help me out here... :/
Much love biscuits. <3

No comments: