Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hoeland / Wedding in Hoeland. :p AND being in London, England.

Well, Yes. I was in Holland also known as Hoeland to me :). Basically for my sisters wedding. :D She looked like an angel (A). <3>
ON THE OTHER HAND.
Im in London, England. :D while my other sister is in Germany -_-. Anyways.. I dont care. Im basically having THE time of MY LIFE. and of course i am with my parents :). HAH. another bonuuusss for meeeee (A). Anyways, about London. Yes i have been on the train that runs underground. and yes I have been on that big red double bus thing. :D And yes, i did SHOP. :)
Come on people, its LONDON, and every where is having a SALE. how can no one shop?
Tomorrow im going to the famous and well known Oxford Street. :D (Y).
We are currently staying in Paddington, which is like a 10 min walk from the underground train :D. Sadly, im only here for 3 days and tomorrow is basically my LAST day.
Then its off to Hoeland. Again for another 2 days. Then, only then... Its back home. To Dubaaai <3
Well, thats basically ALL of i have to blog about. I hope my sister is safe, and I hope tomorrow shall be a good day to shop :P <3
Much loves homos :) <3


No comments: