Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Urmmm... Long time huh...=(

Love is Pain...
Would you ever think of it in tht way?
Him,Me & Him...

Hmmm Long time yes...

Well since i was away all this time i kinda fell for a guy...Turns out tht guy likes me to...How surprisingly wonderful ain't it! He is a lil old for meh..but tht doesn't matter he confessed his love to meh..(how sweet rlly)! I was rlly flattered but i didt knw wat to do...Then he asked me out this was a lil prob! I told him i'll think bout it...But at the end i did go out wif him..It was rlly nice after some time we got together i still remember the date!For got to tell yah...He is urmm 15=S... i knw he sounds way older but age doesn't rlly matter right..Plus he is just sooo sweet!



21st of October 2008...Tuesday =p *HIM = ]
Urmmm lets see...My mum n dad had their 18th anniversary..How sweet! Urmmm soo as eliqa n ammar<3>



How do i say this...

I found the most awesome friends in dubai...
I'll name some or most..=p


*Sayat
Princess
*Hanz
Anmol
*Shemshat
Ali
*Nikita

More n more .... XD


Bestie best friends !

Bestie best friend!

Bestie best friends!


No comments: