Thursday, October 16, 2008

Weird!

Aint it weird wen you DON'T want tht person to knw u like them...
But then in the end they knw tht y like them!
I like this guy and i rlly didt want him to knw!
But then he found out and he started treating me diff!!
I hate guys like tht,They just F***KIN piss me off!
They just change just becouse u like them like WTF mn!!
Is there just something wrong with me tht you dont like or sumthing?
Cus i feel tht you do like me to but ur like scared or embarresed to be with me?
Is it my size?Or is it just tht you have a problem with me?
Am i rlly tht UGLY ??? Tell me whts wrong wif me..Manyb i can change...
YOU KNW WAT I AINT GONNA CHANGE JUST COUS YOU THINK IM INPERFECT! SO YOU CAN JUST SCREW YOURSELF THEN!!!!!
Hmmm wht to write i was bored and like damn bored summore thts y i wrote this!!!
LOL well i guess i'll update on u latez!!!
byez!!!!
<3<3<3
I love you both!!!!!!!!!<3
LOL!

1 comment:

(: said...

very well said, hun! yer.. they should just screw themselves bcuz nobody's perfect.. and if someone has to change, it's not goin' to be you, it will be them!
;) <3