Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ok...Last post was bout sayat...This post is bout Princess!XD


Me and Princess WILDEST at timez! XD
I LOVE HER TO DEATH MAN! btw nice pic Lol!

Well..As the title says again this post is bout princess..One other of my bestie best pals! Lets see how we met each other....
I think i met her by friends n stuff like tht...She just rox as the same as sayat! I tell her everything she is my lil diary...XD! She is just sooo helpfull in everything i need...I CRY,get NAKED & be WILD wif her! She is my everything just like sayat...= ]
We are bestie best pals...We LOVE each other,We UNDERSTAND each other, We CARE for each other! What can i say we're like paper n pen...Lol! She is the person i can like get WILD wif,The type of persoon tht sees me for who i am! I dont have to pretend in front of her..= D
She is sooo nice n super friendly! Wen im down i'll always tell myself im ugly n not preety n fat..And she will be there telling me tht some ppl would die to get my looks...And in a snap i get super happy!


She is sooo BEAUTIFUL! plus she says im cute.. :D

Thnx again if you looked at this....=D
Comment will yah...
And again thnx..=D
XoXo ANGEL BABY XoXo

No comments: