Sunday, November 16, 2008

I think this post is about one of my BESTIES BEST FRIEND...Named Sayat! XD

BESTIE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!<3
We're sexy..! And we knw it! LOL! XD


Well as the title says this is about one of my bestie best pals...Sayat! She is such a great friend rlly...I love her to death! Wen i first came here i was soo afraid i wont find any friends but then sayat came into my life ok this is like sounding she is my lover! Eww! Lol!
She just how makes life soo fun...Lets say a day wifout her in school SUCKS like hell! Love goin out wif her if i dont have her i dont have anyone else...She just rocks! She lives near me which is soo awesome cous like if i need help or needs a shoulder to cry on..I call her up go to her house stay there till like rlly late n cry cry cry...=D
Well wat can you expect i would do the same for her..I love her! its wat friends do...She is just the best i couldn't explain anymore bout her...=D She is just such a wonderful friend i think if i didt have her i would prolly die in dubai! LOL! XD


We do love bears...LOL!

I LOVE YOU SAYAT!
AS BESTIE BEST FRIENDS!
XD
T.c and thnx for looking at this post if you do look at it..XD
Comment will yah...?
THNX AGAIN!
XoXo ANGEL BABY XoXo

No comments: