Monday, December 1, 2008

Me and Hamood...Broke up : (


Well i saw it comin i guess...It was i guess all my fault. Cous i kissed a guy twice by ACCIDENT! it wasn't on purpose. I thought of it but i guess he beat me to it.He told me tht he is just to old for me n he thinks wat we're doing it wrong. I guess you could say tht!
I never wanted it but i guess we had to. It was by choise it was by fate...I still love him in a way so does he.Which i guess is good right..? Eliqa found out she want mad at me she was just scared n worried wht her 11 year old sister got into.But all turned out good i guess...I still cry here n there cous i love him but we cant be togethere which sux likes hell!
Me and him are apart yes...But we're best friends! I still have his old msg's in my inbox i look at them once a while...He tells me he cant love another cous he never wants to forget my love...I rlly want to be with him but i guess i cant mayb wen imma lil older then mayb theres a chance...Even tho we r apart imma still be ... His lil secret make-out bitch..XD!
I still have feelings towords him so does he have towords me...I guess its hard to forget the one you rlly love...Eliqa says its not love its sumtin else.But i guess i call it love cous he loves me n i love him...He cares more bout me then himself..I wonder why?
Im falling for a totally different guy now..you remember hanz ryteee...? Well thts the guy now but i cant like him cous he has a girlfriend(reabueanne) i think thts how to spell her name...? i cant say i like her cous i dont..i dont like her! im jealous of her! cous she got the one i fell inlove with first! ARGHHHH!


Well i'll tell you more updates S'laters...=D




XoXo Baby Renatta XoXo

No comments: