Friday, December 5, 2008

JUMIERAH BEACH PARK,Gate 1...Where things CAN happen...!

I think I've LOST who i am...
I don't knw this girl no more...
I can say my heart has been mend but its sure not broken...I don't knw wat it is its like its BLEEDING! It doesn't hurt but i feel as if my life is just no worth living...

This guys is named Mohsen,He just turned 14 on the 4th of this month.I cant believe this guy is soo sweet! He is just the awesomest guy ever...I think imma ask him out. We made out today at JUMIERAH BEACH PARK,Gate 1.It was his first kiss/made-out it aint mine you knw its just soo fucking fucked up! He was touching me n like feelin me n it was just just
i cant explain it!
It was as if we were together as if i was bout to have sex wif him,Well he liked it i liked it! He's single im single this is fucking fucked up! I want to be with him but i guess its just not gonna happen until today.Today 5th of December imma ask him out! imma ask if he wants to be my bf.Well he likes me n i like him so you knw wtf I'll just go for it...XD


XoXo Devil Baby XoXo

No comments: