Friday, October 10, 2008

Damn Falling Again...This time Between Two Guys!! Arghhh!!!!!

Haha ok this is Khaled!!! A guy i just meet today and i fell for him..<3
Ok this is Hanz (left) and Khaled (right) the two guys i think im falling for!!!<3
This was the only pic of Hanz which was wif me...<3
Omg!! Im falling Again why...?
I think im falling for Hanz yet i im falling for Khaled... I knew Hanz longer and i just meet Khaled today...But he is like soo sweet and Hanz doesnt like me so does Khaled..But there sumthing bout Khaled i love...
Omg i wanna date Khaled soo much but im scared to ask him out im 1.Shy 2.Scared he will reject me='(... Plus i gave Hanz his first kiss...Arghhh!!!
I told Khaled i liked him and he said he knew from the first second i saw him...And i didt tell Hanz yet DAMN!!!! Khaled knws but Hanz doesnt!!!!
Mayb Khaled might go out wif me..But i dont wanna ask him sooo soon..We just meet..= ]
Well i'll update laterz or sumffin..
Ciow!!!muaxxxx <3
XXXX BabyBoo XXXX

No comments: