Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Random is Awesome :D

Well, just a short brief of whats been happening this past * thinks * month :D

* School starting.
* Mozza and me are fine.
* Mozza and Napy broke up.
* Mozza and Napy got back together.
* Me crying a lot lately.
* Young being single.
* Rash and Me not being so 'close' anymore.

Showers :D
Dont you think showers are like so AWESOME. I think they are, And i bet some people out there sure think they are too :) SHOOWWEERRRSS <3.>
The guy i like :]
Anywaays, i think i like my best friend who's named * toot * , I dont think its a wise idea to write his name .. Cus im positive that one day i will show him this blog and he will be all like ' Omg, she liked me '. So you get my point why im not gonna say his name :). Anywaays, yeah about him, He is reaalllyy sweet and he always knows how to brighten up my day and put a smile on my face :), He is just so wonderful :) <3

Me and Arif are no more :/.
Just a rough recap ...
Me and him knew each other for a long time, Buh we never thought that anything could happen. So like , one day i was like.. why dont you come to marina.. and he is like , oh im already here. So we met up and well i couldnt keep my hands off him. You know me. * blushes* ... Anyways.. so yeah, then we thought hey why dont we have a lil bit of fun.. and so we did. Buh while we were having fun, i kinda fell for him ... and i thought we had something special till he texted me one day saying ' hey, i dont think we can be friends anymore, Your too young and im too old. Bye and sorry ' I know right. So all i said back was ' Yeah i understand, nice knowing you xxx bye '. I just wanted to keep it clean you know.

Much love xx elli

No comments: