Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Well im officially obsessed!!!


Omg i am like seriously obsessed of charlie...

Its like sooo damn crazy

I just cant get him outta my head its like sooo damn hard to concentrait wif him on my mind 24-7!!!!


But should i still like him he is all the way in china now...

I bet he found some hot chinese b**** and 4gotten all bout me...HUH

He is like forever wif me i cant get him outta my mind man..

What should i do...????


I am in love with him even more now i do not knw why...

Its soo damn crazy even my best friend says em crazy...

I think im crazy im crazy over charlie i love him alot and he knw's it..


I LOVE YOU CHARLIE JAMES<3

AND EM NOT EVEN ASHAMED TO SAY IT OR EVEN SCREAM IT OUT LOUD

1 comment:

(: said...

atta girl! You said it.. so proud of you *weep* L0L