Friday, September 5, 2008

Omg he is leaving on the 16th...


Omg!!!
My best friend charlie is leaving sooo soon!!!
gonna mis him like crazy ppl...
i knw there will always be internet...
but im gonna miss him sooo much...
well he slept over ma house yesturday...it was soo funny he feel asleep at like 3 am and like i feel asleep at like 6 am...
and i was bored for 30 minutes and i stared up atthe ceiling yea...
so then im was like sooo damn bored so i stared at him fro lik 15 mins untill i feel asleep lol...
it was funny actually...cuz he kept on like doin sumthing with his mouth and it was like rlly funny so like i feel alseep at like 6:30 am actaully...LOL
well we watches like a movie together and like we played a lil bit of games...i told him all ma secrets...LOL
and u knw wat...even tho i love him and he doesnt love me its rlly hurtfull to me yes..but atcually he doesnt rlly needa tell me he loves me or like ask me out...
i knw he does and he cares for me to..but he just doesnt rlly show it much tho..well wat can u expect he is a guy lol....well thts love for me from him..<3

2 comments:

(: said...

aaww so sweet.. you've got that right hun! oh yeahh.. when he leaves, you still hve me baby.. lawl ima miss lil charlie... :((
datz it.. oh yer.. cute pic

Elli 'Kitty' Raawwr <3 said...

haha..
i knw the pic is cute...
he is adorable i find in this pic..LOL
yea i knw i'll hav u baby...neva 4get u of course!!!