Saturday, May 1, 2010

Cause This Girl Got Me Thinkin'...

Feel in love with a girl, she got me goin' crazy..
what should I do with her? Confront her with my feelings... ?
What if she runs away? What if it all goes wrong...?
What do I do then? Will I ever see her again?

Girl, you gotta understand. That you making my mind go round&round.
I can't barely think when im talkin' to you.
Im scared of the things i've ever said to you.
What if you leave me? And then what happens to this heart of mine?
girl, you gotta understand... i'll wait forever until your mine. <3

Just understand, that im no playa, i'd stay beside yah..
Even at your worst. Call me straight up, even in the morning..
I'll listen to everything, cause babeh, you mean everything.
You don't need to hide things away from me. I'll understand, if i don't..
i'll tell you straight up so you can explain while i listen to your voice as it enters my brain.

You need to know, that your amazing.. What should I do?
Make my move? or watch you shine?
Girl, i love you. <3

No comments: