Friday, January 18, 2008

A sToRy AbOuT mE...


Still dont understand me? im a difficult puzzle to solve!!!!


Sumtime's u can't control u'r emotions !!!



the story:


Why ? why do i always see u cry?

Is it coz u r leaving ur best buds behind,

You! you never listen, you can never understand me nobody can,i feel so lonely sometimes....

Am i so different from all of u am i?? i cant show my insides coz ppl will usually say im to young ... i wanna cry but i cant im scared they wont accept me like i said Am i different??

u may say im so happy on da outside but in da inside im bleeding so hard.


i cry to songs, but i never cry in front of my family ... i will never do that!!!! (why coz u never want a deeper cut then the cut u hav...)


im not the one who ask advice i will never do that...no one..



i'm a half person,


A BROKEN HEART I HAV IN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!









No comments: